Thursday, November 3, 2011

Currently taking commissions!

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US.

Therefore I am now taking food illustration commissions, just for this reason. What are you giving for Xmas/Solstice/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa this year?

I can do: Pencil, black and white, full color, etc. I typically draw and ink by hand on Bristol board, add digital color, and print on quality card stock, although I can be talked into selling the original line art too.

Commissions are priced according to what you want illustrated (simple? complicated? 1 item, multiple items?, etc.) + what format you want + shipping. I'm currently just doing food only, please. Basic or limited environments, if any, and no people or animals at this time.

Email me at tracihui@gmail.com and share your deepest, darkest food illustration fantasies with me. Muahahaha
... if I think it's really gross, I just won't sign it.

Happy Brainstorming!

No comments:

Post a Comment