Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh man.

It's bedtime and all I want to do right now is live in New York so I can order 24-hour Ma Pa tofu delivery. Also I want Tofu Fa. So a 24-hour Chinese grocery would be pretty handy right now too. 
My sister sent me this pic of her and Mom's dinner because she unconsciously knows that THIS is one of the few things I really miss about living in Alhambra, and she wants to send me psychic (not to mention gastronomical) pangs of regret for not living there anymore. She is evil. We can all agree.
No Chinese food might be the only drawback to my plan for European domination, I can see that now. I was going to use off-color wording to phrase that sentence but instead I'll just say that the punchline was "chink in armour, get it? hahaha!", and otherwise keep my racist jokes to myself. For me, By me ... FMBM.
I know you're grateful to have been spared. You can pay me back with a lifetime of servitude, or alternately, you can take me out to an Ocean Star, or an ABC Cafe. Your choice, I'm easy. 

1 comment: