Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vintage Paper Fair treasures and such

Found some nice shots last weekend:
New stereoview
The bottom right reads: HOW A WOMAN CLIMBS A FENCE. It looks fantastic in stereoview. I would
really like one-a dem stereoview thingamawhatchits. Then I could look at the rest of my small collection.

"Guess who?"
Written on the back in cursive: Guess who?

A bit of Hughes/Plath
This one makes me think of Ted Hughes and Sylvia Plath without fail.

Grandpa
The light in this one, the quiet mood, the old-timey but still with-it grandpa. Reminds me of Grandpa Leung.


-------------------------------------------

And now I'm off to eat a sandwich. MADE OF ICE CREAM.
I leave you with this:

Traci: What's that buzzing sound? A fly?
Damon: It's your cat. Snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment